“Our club members are a crucial part of our S.V. winemaking team. I look forward to getting your input on our newest releases, vineyard sources, and styles!” – Tim Slater, Proprietor
Over four decades at Sarah’s Vineyard, our passion has always been vineyard –focused, small lot winemaking. Typically only a few hundred cases each of our Estate and Appellation Series Pinot Noir and Chardonnays and home vineyard Rhones are produced. More than just a wine club, Sarah’s members get direct, first access to the winery’s most sought after, limited releases. And a host of exclusive benefits and discounts.
Full club membership terms and conditions here.
• Three, six, or twelve bottles of our newest releases, quarterly.
• Your choice of Mixed, Red Only, White Only, or Pinot Noir Only Options.
• Discounts of 15% / 20% / 25% off all wines, depending on participation level. (Excludes Black-Label Reserves)
• Complimentary wine tastings for you and a guest.
• Invitations to Sarah's Club wine release pickup events.
• Priority invitations and discounts to our SV special events.
• Complimentary reservations for bocce courts and picnic tables. (Bocce courts are currently closed)
• Direct email access to Proprietor Tim Slater with wine questions or comments.
• Invitation to join the Reserve Circle tier (when space available).
Your participation level determines the discount and number of bottles you will receive per shipment.
Bottles per Shipment: 3
Bottles per Shipment: 6
Bottles per Shipment: 12
Choose Preferred Wine Type
Select the types of wine you would like to receive in each shipment.
White Wines Only
This selection features quarterly shipments of different S.V. white wines. The winemaker strives to include a Chardonnay selection in each shipment.
Red Wines Only
This selection features quarterly shipments of different S.V. red wines. The winemaker strives to include a Pinot Noir selection in each shipment.
This selection features our traditional "all new releases", showcasing the breadth of Sarah's portfolio. Your quarterly shipment consists of a combination of red and white wine. Winemaker Tim Slater strives to include a new Pinot Noir selection in each shipment.
Pinot Noir Only
This selection features quarterly shipments of different S.V. Pinot Noir releases.